Wednesday, 11 March 2015

Leatherman Wave Pouch


The leather work continues this time I decided to make my son a pouch for his Leatherman Wave Multi Tool.

Just a short blog today with some pictures of the work. The forming of the leather takes the most time having to let the it dry for 24 hours before being cut of the former.

I ordered some black dye and red waxed twine thinking that it would compliment the black dye, I was not disappointed.
I think I'm starting to get the hang of making small pouches, EDC and sheaths. The picture above is my newly arrived Waldgeistman Leather Logo stamp, which I'm really pleased with.


This little project will go to its owner very shortly. On s separate note the EDC pouch that was mentioned in a prior blog has been purchased from me.




So, the next project is the Old Hickory Butcher knife project.......................for an old friend.


A lot of work to complete including a new handle, leather sheath with a piggy back on it....

Until next time, thank you for reading.

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment